Monday, October 27, 2008

The Fun Week with Family and Friends

Monday i finished a blanket for the baby. I'm not sure that i actually did it right even, but oh well, i suppose if it stayes together it should keep her nice and warm. I also made some bibs too. My book says I'll need at least 12 of them! Gesh.

I headed out to Rachael Dillin Duncan's house on wed, she lives about 2 hours away and stayed with her wed and Thurs night. We had a blast shopping and catching up, we hadn't seen each other in over 2 1/2 years. I helped her make and put up a wall vinyl. It kinda looks crooked in the pic, but its not.


On Friday, I drove the rest of the way to Atlanta, GA and met up with Pam Hartman Thompson and her newlywed husband Bob. They are so cute together. We had fun eating out and going to the movies. Which, The Express, BTW is a very good movie. On Sat, we dilly dallied around a little then made it over the the temple. It was really nice. Then I headed the 4-4 1/2 hours home from Atlanta.



About 7 or so, Rebeca and her daughter Ashley came over from Florida to spend the night because her husband is in the same class as Kevin in WOCS and she can see him at church, but staying over saves them from getting up at 5 am. We went to the Extreme Bowling here on post. That was fun, only my tummy could only take two games, so then Ashley bowled in my place, and managed to get bowling balls stuck in the gutter. I have never seen this happen. They would go so slow that the bar would come down and stop them in the gutter and they would just stay there, so by the time we were done, all 5 of our balls were hanging out in the gutter!


Of course on Sunday, I got to see Kevin, which is what it feels like I live for right now. He got to see the video of the 4-d ultrasound. It was awesome. We are half way over with this junk, 3 Sundays left, and the last one he has an all day pass. YAY! I meant to take the camera, but i forgot. Next week i hope to let you guys see how great he looks, minus being tired.

No comments: