Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4-D Ulatrasound Finally Here!

This was so much fun! I would definitely recommend it to everyone that is having a baby. I was a little apprehensive, i mean, we aren't supposed to know what she looks like till she's born right? But still, its way cool.



Here she is sucking on the knuckle of her thumb. Her hands were by her face the whole time, except of course we looked at her feet and her hands went straight there, and then back to her face again when we went to look there too.





You can see her eye open here. The placenta is kind of covering the left side of her face somewhat. I looked at my baby picture and it is the same nose! But i think her lips are more like Kevin's.



















What amazing technology we have in our time!







This is one of my favorites because the technician was pushing on my stomach to make her move around a little, and she got a big frowny face and scrunched her nose and this is the picture she was able to get from it.











Her eye open again... almost kind a creepy.. but it's still cool. They gave me a VHS of the actual movement she did and I'm going to get it transferred to a DVD so i can put that up too.

And here is my baby picture... what do you think? Is daughter like mother?





4 comments:

Skip said...

That's the cutest little crumpled up brown paper bag I've ever seen! Amazing pictures. I agree, the open eye is a liittle creepy.
Skip and Elaine

The DeGraff 7 said...

That is AMAZING! How AWESOME! Thanks for posting that. I can't wait to see the DVD that shows her moving. I can definitley see a bit of both of you in her....so weird....but SO cool!

Sheila Fish said...

Oh you guys congratulations!! Your baby is so adorable! Keep us updated on everything! We miss you guys

Kris Edwards said...

The Edwards' vote is that she looks like Kevin (who looks just like Skip). Congratulations! Those new ultrasounds are amazing. keep us posted--it will be exciting to see another little Cedarquist!