Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures

Chloe has a love aiffair with the park. If we ever drive by one, or run, she screams at me to let her out and play. She is an adrenaline junkie, she loves the going alone down the HUGE big kid slides.

We had snow. Yes, it was in February, (kinda old news) but here are a few pictures. It hadn't snowed like this since 1993, according to locals. Chloe loved it. Good thing too.


We fight every time I open the refrigerator. She usually grabs hot sauce and runs off with it. Sometimes she takes bites out of veggies, and I don't realize it until I go to use them. This time, she is just thirsty.

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is getting big! Love those fridge shots!!!

Applehans Fam said...

What a doll! We LOVE her (and you guys too of course)!

Andrea said...

Look at all that hair! It sure seemed to grow fast. Very cute.

Brenna said...

I love your pictures Amy. You are very good at catching those once-in-a- moment shots!
Love that cutie!