Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Gave Birth to a Cat

Apparently, my child is not human, she is actually a large kitty. Our good friends, Paul and Stephanie watched her yesterday for us to go to a church meeting, this was what she learned while there, and I guess it is tough work getting through, she is grunting the whole time.


Not only does she wiggle her way through things, she also likes to climb things. She was playing outside last week and I checked on her, as I do every few minutes, and she was half way up the fence. I ran inside and grabbed the camera, but she was on her way back down. Her left foot was up level with where her right foot still is, and she was standing straight up. I was surprised at 14 months she could get up that far. I suppose in another month or two, she could get all the way up.

She also climbs other things, benches, chairs, couches, stools, bathtubs, beds, tables... I'm in for it. Luckly, she has yet to use up any of her 9 lives.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Uh oh, you're in trouble for sure!

Unknown said...

That totally made my day!! She is the cutest thing ever.

Megan and Kyle said...

This is hilarious!! But she is the cutest little thing ever!! We love her!!

STEPHANIE said...

Now I need to kid proof the cat door...We are never bored with her and Porter. We will miss her!!!

Heather said...

My kids have always loved my Mom's doggie door around this age. Her hair is getting so long!!!

Brenna said...

I love her! I can't wait to put her on rock and watch her climb! Go Chloe Go! Watch out momma!