Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is There an Etsy Anonymous?

....cause if there is I probably should go to the meetings!  I have become an addict in like 3 days flat, completely dumping Craigslist.  It probably misses my daily visits!  I opened a Etsy.com shop a few days ago.  My shop name is "gonegirly" and I've got a whole 2 things in it so far!  Check them out  (I'm shameless, I know.) 




The onsies I am selling in a craft fair on Oct 3rd and I thought I would try to sell them to a local aviation supply place - Wings. I talked to the lady who would be in charge of buying, and she wants to take a few in on consignment to see how they do, but yet doesn't want me to sell them anywhere else!  Am I ridiculous to think that is ridiculous? I thought a vendor/creators got paid booocoo bucks to have an exclusive on a product, yet she want to keep it that way without even buying any from me! So, I am going to try the Aviation Museum here on post, they have a lot more "female traffic" than Wings does, and there is a graduation there every week with people from all over the country, well probably world with all the forgin nationals here at flight school.  And since it is something to do, when people come visit, they are usually taken to the museum, not a flight school student supply place.  So... keep your fingers crossed for me!  




No comments: