Friday, September 18, 2009

Gearing up for Craft Fair

Kevin has been nagging, well, encouraging sounds nicer... so he has been encouraging me to sell the stuff I make. So, when Elizabeth Nixon asked me to do a booth with her at the craft fair in Ozark, I said yes and headed off to buy too many $$$ in supplies.

I decided on two things, child/baby Bath Blankets and homemade appliqué onsies. I though being so close to Ft Rucker, that onsies with helicopters in ACU print would be quite a hit... I hope. I am also doing girl ones in pink ACU, and a variety of other things too, such as flowers, hearts, monkeys, trucks and I'm thinking of doing dog tags too. Any ideas on what would be cute? I can really make just about anything. The only problem is that I keep going back and forth on price.... I hope it is just worth while for my time!

1 comment:

krista said...

good luck! we love our bath towel and i'm sure everything will sell like hotcakes! =]