Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Little Swimmer

Last week, a friend of mine, Stephanie, who's got a 4 month old, convinced me it would be a good idea to take the babies to the pool. SO, Chloe got to wear her cute little swim suit and test out the waters.


She was OK with the water. It wasn't really that warm because it is a pool used mainly for lap swimming, as it is in the gym. But she LOVES the warm water in the shower. She doesn't even mind if it splashes her face. Once we got out, it was pretty cold, so we Keri and I dressed her in the sauna. She loved that, and the two Asian women that were in there thought that "he" was so cute. :) Maybe they were saying she, and we couldn't hear it through the accent because Keri corrected them and it still sounded like they were saying he...

3 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

Amy you look FANTASTIC!! I can't even wear my bathing suit yet and Emmett is 10 months old!

Maggie said...

How fun, Amy! She is absolutely adorable, and growing so fast! And, as Anna said above, you do look great!

*RACH* said...

Hey Amy, Such cute pictures! I need your help with this blog thing, I guess I'm blogger stupid, I'm trying to make our page all cute because well I'm awake with nothing better to do so... throw me some tips! Hope that you are doing well!