Friday, November 21, 2008

Kevin's An Officer Now...


Today Kevin finally graduated WOC school and swore in to the Warrant Officer Corp this morning. I thought it was neat that I was able to pin his WO1 rank on.

Here was his first time getting saluted, rather than saluting someone else because they were an officer. Unfortunately, the guy in front of him walked right in the way at the same time, so I missed the picture!

Isn't he a handsome officer? It is so nice to have him home. He gets to be home for the rest of our time here except for a short 3 week school. YAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks fabulous. and you look so cute up there pinning it on him. i think it was a well-deserved way to celebrate with him. and you make one adorable pregnant lady. congrats kevin!

-AJ and Krista

Anonymous said...

What a handsome brother I have. And an adorably cute-pregnant sister-in-law! Happy Anniversary to you both! Happy graduation! Happy only-6-more-weeks-being pregnant!

Unknown said...

WOW, Congratulations Kevin! That is so awesome, I bet he is so glad to be done for a while... I bet you are sooo glad too Amy!!!