Monday, June 9, 2008

Morning Sickness?? I think It needs an official Re-Naming, How about ALL DAY SICKNESS??

When I went to the doc she asked me if I was peeing more, and I'm not really sure why that was important. Now I think she would be more interested in whether or not I've been vomiting every other day, or too dizzy to stand, or at the mention of food or it's smell would make my stomach flip, but then again, I'm not the doctor here. Maybe Maggie can give me some insight?

People at work ask me everyday how I'm doing. It usually goes something like this, "Bad." "Better than yesterday." Or the one that seems to get different reactions out of everyone, "Well, I haven't thrown up yet today, so pretty good." What stinks about all this morning sickness is that while it feels like the flu, it is much worse in the fact that with the flu, the worst case scenario it would last a few days. Now with this morning sickness, it could be done in a week, two months or last until January, which so many people fell the need to tell me that theirs "lasted the whole nine months." Is this supposed to make me feel better?

p.s. i think blogs are more interesting if they have pictures, but i don't think you would want to see my latest vomit of licorice and peanuts!

2 comments:

The Z-Clan said...

Oh Amy. I*m so sorry you are getting it all day :(. Have you tried keeping ginger candies/saltines on you at all times?

I hope you get better. Maybe you are having a boy! I know I was sick as a dog when I was pregnant with Koyote for the first three months. With Tori, I was fine.--AND i was a finnnnne pregnant mother. ;P Sorry about the lame joke.


love ya

PS. Um Kevin's music thingie is covering your blogs. I had to copy and paste the text and put it into Note pad to read it. <3

Anna Winn and Family said...

You have my empathy on this one Amy. I won't tell you how long I was sick with each of my kids (a boy AND a girl) - but I feel your pain. If you need any tips just let me know. Don't worry - you aren't sick forever!! Just take it easy and be good to yourself. Are you coming to the reunion by the way?