Friday, June 6, 2008

The First Picture!

We, the baby and me, not Kevin of course, got an ultra sound on wed, and no, it's not a boy, (but i guess it could be!), those are legs everyone! Our new due date is January 10Th. We'll be taking bets on how early or late this arrival will be. We'll have another one in 4 weeks from now to show off. Maybe we need to start a brag book for grandparents. Mom(s) say us having this baby is like dangling a carrot in their faces, as we tell em they'll be getting a new grand-baby, but we're moving it to Alabama with us! Oh well, it'll be a great excuse to see the Gulf of Mexico right?


3 comments:

Applehans Fam said...

What a cute little niece or nephew/cousin we have coming! We love the first picture! We're so excited for you! Love you!

Maggie said...

Amy,

I found you from Caleb and Tami's blog! I have a blog about my med school stuff and then Jon and I have a blog together. Congrats, again, on the upcoming new addition! Hooray!

The Z-Clan said...

Hooray a baby is on the way!

:) I kinda dig this idea of family blogging. It's so darn easy. And it*ll keep me trigger happy with the camera at all times. ;)


I look forward to hearing much more about you and the fam bam. <3

Cina