Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flying!


Well, this is my first entry into the blog. So it will probably be short, and relatively uninteresting, but hey, at least I'm doing it. Things in this Cederquist abode are quiet, except for when Amy has to make a mad dash for an appropriate puke safe place. She hates morning sickness, but I know deep inside it makes her happy because it means she's pregnant. Yes, she has the glow.

I've been flying a lot, have over 30 hours now, already did my "big" cross country flight. Flew to Twin Falls, then to Baker City and back. It was great fun. The picture is actually of my first solo. Jesse took it when they were down here. I did instrument hood flying with "foggles" today, it was pretty easy, and then I spent almost 2 hours practicing short and soft field take offs and landings. I passed my FAA knowledge exam earlier this week, got a 90, and I'm planning to take my practical on the 3rd of July, if I'm ready. We want to be able to fly up to the Zimmerman Family Reunion the end of July, but because we have AT the 12th - 24th, I won't have time to take the exam after AT starts. Wish me luck.

No comments: