Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Orlando - Day 3

Our final day in Disney World was jam packed with people. I think #1 it was a Saturday #2 it was the first Saturday of most people's Christmas break #3 Magic kingdom was open until 1am to everyone. I would say those three factors were against us. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have strollers. It's not easy to squeeze strollers between people, especially when they are just sitting and watching parades! It was still really fun, and we saw a few shows and rode a ride or two. Honestly, I have no idea what the fascination is with the ride "it's a small world" its kinda weird, ok, really weird. Lots of dancing dolls dressed up in international attire. We didn't take as many pictures this day. These are from the "Winnie the Pooh" ride which was really cute.


1 comment:

Troy and Rebekah said...

Oh so much fun! My favorite pic is of Chloe passed out on the bed. So cute! There is so much satisfaction in passing out after a day of hard work or too much fun.

Oh, the Lasers are still alive! Yeah! Pretty please will you tell Steph to invite me to her blog so that I can stalk her like a good friend. :)