Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chloe: A Hick with a Mo Hawk

Ok, she's not a hick nor does she have a mo hawk.... I guess you could say it's more like a, well, high and tight. See exhibit 1:

What can you do when you're arms don't even reach to the top of you head? Now the hick part: this is what she wore to church today and Kevin informed me that she was a hick wearing it. Not what she was wearing was hick-ish, but that she infact was a hick herself. All the women at church gushed over her. THEY loved it. I think it's adorable. That's more important I suppose...



On a more serious note, check out something I think is pretty neat that Kevin did:

5 comments:

Ginny Hartman said...

Awesome picture!
And, Chloe is so dang cute. I wish I had some cowboy boots for my girls!

Cina said...

OMG. I just typed a huge comment. :P Summary: Chloe has a very cute and unique smile to her! - I think the mohawk thing is genetic on your side of the family; Koyote and Satori had them too! We called them "fro-hawks". And don't worry, they*ll grow out in like 3-4 months. :)

We miss you guys very much!

Applehans Fam said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kevin's pic! And Chloe is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the outfit. Is this one I can borrow if we ever get a girl???? :)

Anonymous said...

Patsy Cline reincarnated.

skipandelaine said...

Patsy Cline reincarnated.