Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dirty Chloe, Visitors, Alligators at Panama City Beach, and One Month Old

Whew, the title sums it up: Kevin has been learning all about editing pictures and reading a lot of photography books. Here is one he did yesterday of Chloe and he named it "Dirty Chloe" and it reminds us of some Anne Geddies things a little bit, since it looks like a plant is coming out of her head!




Well, January was really crazy. With a new born and all, we had family galore. I already posted about my parents. But Kevin's mom and little sis AAmy were here for 10 days and we had lots of fun. We took walks and LOTS of pictures. We took a day trip to Panama City to a National Park that sits on the Gulf of Mexico. It was awesome. We even went to alligator lake, but they were all hiding that day. It was not really warm, but we still had fun... AMY (Kevin's sis) EVEN SWAM!


Kevin's dad and Elaine, his great uncle and aunt, and Rachael (my cousin) and her husband along with Diana, Amy and Keri were all here for Chloe's blessing which was really nice. We HAD to go to the aviation museum again, of course. And this is a picture of Skip and Kevin in front of the helicopter that Kevin is here to learn to fly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dirty Chloe" does look Anne Geddes-ish and I love the "plant-looking" hat on her head!

Mom showed me tons of pics of their trip - looks like you all had FUN! Wish we coulda been there!

Love you guys.

And Chloe is ADORABLE! Dad says she's the cutest baby he's seen in a long time!

Love Michele and Boys

*RACH* said...

That picture is so amazing! I need to come visit so I can have Kevin teach me some photo tricks! I do want to come down, we just need to figure out a time! Hope you are all doing well!

*RACH* said...

Oh ya... and check out our blog... I finally actually started it, I'll have pictures on it hopefully later today!